Home » Uncategorized » Journal #3 – March 2, 2021

Journal #3 – March 2, 2021

After doing the first draft of the Technical Description report I felt even more confident with my work than last week. My detailed outline really helped me a lot when it came to creating the essay because I already knew what I was going to say for the most part and I had a lot of time to look over it and see what to include. I do not know what exactly more to add, so I’m just waiting what my partner’s thoughts on my piece to see if there are things that he thinks would be beneficial to incorporate into my assignment. When I read my partner’s first draft, everything looks really good. This skateboard he described looks awesome and l love the idea of a remote-controlled skateboard so that you do not have to use your legs when turning. I liked the fact that he used more than one image in his first draft. He also did a good job describing all the different parts of the electronic skateboard from the batteries to the tiny wheels and the slide-in leg straps. He filled up all the requirements for writing this report and there are some add-ons he could include if he wants to in his final draft. In the report, I noticed that he only included two sections from the same site in your Works Cited page. I believe that visiting other sites that talk about this skateboard more because hearing other viewpoints of what everyone else thinks about this skateboard helps get into some specifics more such as the cost of the skateboard and the batteries from different shopping stores and sites. Secondly, he had to come up with a better title so that the professor and others would think your report stands out more. Overall, my partner did an excellent job writing out the first draft and filling in all the requirements.