Home » Uncategorized » Journal #12 – April 1, 2021

Journal #12 – April 1, 2021

I am so glad that the Professor finally posted how well I did in the technical description assignment. A ninety-four is a really good score but he gave me this because of the way how I stated some of the sources of many things I wrote. He said that there are a number of places where citations are needed but not made. A large portion of this piece consists of specific references to moments in history, components, processors, etc. and without citation, it is unclear where this information was found. I figured that he was talking about that I did not say where I got Waze’s description in the very beginning. So next time when I am doing these types of assignments, I have to be very specific and clear with where I got most of my information from. In the final draft of this, I took the notes from other students and myself into account as I revised my draft and developed a strong and clear description. I believe that the Professor would have liked to see me a bit more personality to my writing here, conveying not only the facts but the reason behind your exploration of them. I think we are going to learn this next for my next assignment which would give me some idea on how to write it. The thing that made me happy the most was when he said my writing is strong and competent meaning that I have gotten better writing reports. I really hope that he likes what I have to write in the next assignment.