Home » Uncategorized » Journal #19 – April 27, 2021

Journal #19 – April 27, 2021

I am sure that I did very well in the lab report because I believe that I used citations correctly in most of my sections. In today’s forum, we had to come up with some idea on what we are going to write for the final project, the proposals. So far, I have talked about the current features Waze has to help people find people what they are looking for. I have also discussed how these features are helping families in need find emergency supplies and services throughout the pandemic. I think for this project, I should talk about the other problems people have with Waze more such as glitches and energy consumption from your mobile device. I would probably develop a new hardware device for Waze itself like how Garmin has their own models of mobile global positioning systems. I believe that in order for this to be possible, I have to work with major technology companies like Apple and Google in order for Waze to have its own mobile GPS. As I read about Waze’s history so far, it has been able to provide services for everyone by working with other companies. Only by working with others, real changes could be made, especially on technological upgrades. I believe the benefit of Waze being in its own mobile device is that you do not have to worry about losing battery life on your cell phones to make calls and I think that less glitches would occur if the software got updated. This would also encourage more people to use Waze more once the upgraded software for its community user base is installed, causing less frozen screens or glitches. I think the audience for this project would be for people that latest version or upgrades of a global positioning system so they could find what they are looking for much faster.