Home » Uncategorized » Journal #20 – April 29, 2021

Journal #20 – April 29, 2021

For today’s forum, I was supposed to discuss and refine my ideas for what topic am I going to write for the final assignment. At the same time, I was supposed tow write about how my progress in class has been. I have been showing up for class every week doing my daily assignments and responding to two other student’s responses. Anyways, I have determined that so far that the individual assignments I have talked were about Waze from its history to how could it benefit everyone with updates in its community user base. But I barely talked about the other problems people have with Waze. So for the topic of the final assignment, I have decided to talk about how to fix Waze’s energy consumption because that has been mentioned a lot more than the other problems from all the articles I read so far. I am sure that I am going to do very well with this assignment than the last one because I think I figured out how to use citations in my writing. I am still waiting for my Professor to respond how did I do in the lab report. I am sure that I did well because I gave him everything he wanted according to the instructions in the coursebook. Maybe if I find more sources than use the current ones I have used so far, it would help further discuss my topic for the final assignment. Maybe it could also help me come with better ideas on how to organize my details more so I could be less vague and more specific in my writing.