Home » Uncategorized » Journal #13 – April 6, 2021

Journal #13 – April 6, 2021

I believe that in the next assignment, I am going to do a very good job writing it after receiving suggestions from the Professor and other students. He also said that in order to understand the next assignment, I first have to read the chapter in our coursebook about the purpose and development of these lab reports. I think that in a lab report, it is just like doing the chemistry and physics lab where you have to write an essay about your experiment and how well did it go. I hope that these lab reports are shorter and less complicated to write because I am already stressed enough with writing perfect lab reports for chemistry and physics. Additionally, I should really use the Professor’s suggestion of stating more where I got my information for my written piece. I am just glad that the Professor said that I have a good writing style. After working with the group on the memo assignment, maybe I could follow their style of writing to make a couple of improvements with my current style of writing. Lastly, I need to come up with a good CUNY Acedemic Commons site so that I could do well in this class. Maybe if I fix the theme of my site and fix the menu a bit, this site could be organized and it could get much more attention from other students from different classes. If I have a calm mind and drink some water, maybe my focus could be improved and I would do well in this class.