Home » Uncategorized » Journal #17 – April 20, 2021

Journal #17 – April 20, 2021

In today’s discussion forum, we had to review each other’s lab report drafts to see what needs to be improved before we write the final. The Professor put us in pairs and we had to look at each other’s and share our thoughts on what we like, dislike, and what needs to be fixed. I already posted my draft for my partner to read it. I tried my very best to follow the guidelines set forth by the Professor and according to the example lab report given in the coursebook. I also did my best to state more where I got my citations for the things I have written down for this draft. I was worried at first that I was not going to submit it on time because my laptop had serious freezing problems. But after realizing that I have a second laptop, I was able to finish the draft and still submit it on time. I just hope the Professor and my partner liked the way I wrote so that I do not have to edit a lot for the final draft. Moving on, I was so glad to hear that I got an A for the group project. The Professor completely understood what my group was talking about. The only thing that he did not like was that we did not state enough where we got our sources as we were writing each sections. This is something that I am trying to deal with right now in this lab report assignment. I hope I did everything right in the draft.