Home » Uncategorized » Journal #14 – April 8, 2021

Journal #14 – April 8, 2021

I think I am going to do well with this next assignment. I came up with a very strong title and abstract on Waze and described specific data on its main website. I think that this might give me good reviews because I followed the instructions the coursebook provided and took a good look at a sample lab report just to give me a clear idea of what to write. As I was writing the abstract, I noticed that the abstract fills up the rest of the sections in the lab report from the introduction to the conclusion. I kind of imagined this going to be like writing a physics lab report, where you write a long essay with each body paragraph specifically stating what you did for each section and how confident are your results. Anyways, I am just glad that the Professor is going to teach us how to cite sources better when doing these assignments. This could really boost my writing style more when I am actually writing real engineering reports. I am a little bummed that the Professor has not posted any more grades. I am still wondering how I did in this group assignment. I am confident that my group did really well in completing each section of the memo on improving the LIRR more. I believe that the only thing we could work on next time is the spacing because we have so much information to write about that we need to only keep the relative information and get rid of useless details to make it work.