Home » Uncategorized » Journal #2 – February 26, 2021

Journal #2 – February 26, 2021

I know that I have not been posting any new journal entries.  The reason for this was because I had trouble with my time management because of the things to deal with from my other major classes and I had to help my family run errands since my home was being renovated over the last few months.  Anyways, the class this week so far was good.  Anyways, I am starting to adjust to doing some of his assignments.  The only part that I find most bothering me is that he did not post any feedback from our first assignment that we did.  We have just been doing the weekly discussion forums and responding to two other students’ responses to them.  I am a bit worried about our next assignment because we have to write our first draft of an engineering report regarding improvements on our object or mechanism that we picked.  Although the professor allowed us to write whatever we feel the most comfortable with, we still have to follow our coursebook instructions for writing a technical description report.  I believe the responses I got from the other students about my outline would help me a bit because they loved how I gave descriptions of what I would write in my piece and that the only thing I need to include was more description of what my object’s purpose is.  My report is about the Waze GPS system and how could I improve it.  The only set of issues I have with this assignment is that I have to be more specific when describing the analysis of how the evidence I found could support my ideas.  Maybe if I read more of the websites I found and posted in my outline and read the coursebook more, it would help me improve my writing skills further.  This would help me overcome my worries about not writing enough or not writing clearly.